Interested in Agriculture? Students studying in an ag-related field can now apply for CPC Internships!
- Check out great internship opportunities at Country Pride!
- Earn money while gaining valuable hands-on skills!
- Become eligible for up to a $1,000 scholarship!
- Openings at several locations!
- Summer Internships include: crop scout, operations, and feed.
- Fall Internships include: precision ag.
- Housing allowance available.
- Click here for more details.
Questions? Call Linda Husher, VP of Corporate Development/HR 605-842-2711 today or email email@example.com
2016 Summer Interns in Action!
2016 Intern Orientation & Safety Training
Learning in the Field
Hands-On Work Experience
| || || |
| Helping Educate Area Youth || Scouting For Disease and Pests || Monitoring Crop Conditions |
| || || |
Scholarship Opportunities for Patrons!
Country Pride Cooperative is a proud sponsor of the SD Center for Farm/Ranch Management Program through Mitchell Technical Insitute.
Do you know?
- What is your total cost of production per acre?
- What market price/yield you need to make a profit?
- How your profitability is this year compared to last year?
- Which fields/crops/pens/herds are most/least profitable?
- How much of your farm income you spend on personal living expenses?
- How your operation compares to other producers in SD and in the nation?
If not, you can now!!
Learn more about farm accounting, farm enterprise recordkeeping, compliance, marketing, decision making, goal setting, financial analysis, income tax management, business planning, and more!!
Click Here for more information and for a scholarship application.